After admission to the nursing program, students must meet the following conditions to remain enroll in the nursing program.
1. Maintain a passing grade of “C” or better in all nursing and non-nursing courses
2. Maintain satisfactory performance in all clinical and laboratory assignments
3. Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 or higher for each semester and a GPA of 2.25 or higher for nursing courses
4. Maintain professional conduct in the classroom and clinical laboratory
5. Maintain BLS certification
6. Submit annual TB skin test results to the Nursing office