Reminder to File your FAFSA

Students please remember it is that time of the year to file your FAFSA.  You need to complete a new application for the 2012-2013 academic year. If you have not filed your 2011 tax return simply check “will file” and proceed by using last year’s information. After completing your 2011 tax return you may then go in and edit your current FAFSA application.