As a student, you should take a proactive role in all matters concerning their academic careers. To make sure you are on track and you stay on track, you should:
- Maintain regular contact with your advisor. You should make contact at least one time per semester. If you do not know who your advisor is, please check our advisor staff page or contact our advising coordinator.
- Access your Tusculum student email account daily for all information and updates.
- Take primary responsibility in selection of elective courses, should be aware of all policies and procedures (both academic and administrative), and keep current of all course offerings.
- Be prepared for class (read the syllabus, obtained your book(s), and completed the assigned readings and/or coursework through Moodle PRIOR to the first class meeting). To access syllabus online, go to https://my.tusculum.edu/.
- Strive to develop attainable educational goals. Students should be mindful of other responsibilities such as career and personal.
- Contact their advisor for any reason. Referrals to other departments will be made on a case by case basis.
- Remember that final decisions concerning your academic careers are made by you. You can review your program requirements at anytime.
- Be familiar with the College Catalog.