As a student, you should take a proactive role in all matters concerning your academic career. To maintain your academic focus, strive to:
- Maintain regular contact with your advisor. If you do not know who your advisor is, please check our advisor staff page or contact Stephanie Langley
- Daily access your Tusculum student email for information and updates.
- Be aware of College policy and procedure. Be familiar with the College Catalog
- Be prepared for class (read the syllabus, obtain your book(s), and complete the assigned readings and/or coursework PRIOR to the first class meeting). To access syllabus online, go to WebAdvisor.
- Strive to develop attainable educational goals.
- Contact your advisor for any reason. We are here to help.
- Remember that final decisions concerning your academic careers are made by you.
- Above all, utilize the many resources being an ARCHES student has to offer!