“Adults Reaching Career Heights and Educational Success”
Who is eligible for the ARCHES Program?
Any Tusculum College, Graduate and Professional Student is who one of the following: first-generational (meaning neither parent has a four-year degree), low-income, or disabled (physical or learning).
Why should YOU be in the ARCHES Program?
At no cost, you can take advantage of the following benefits and services:
- Textbooks – for reference purposes only
- Laptops, Calculators – for classroom assistance
- Career Services
- Personal Counseling
- Academic Support/Tutoring
- Academic Advising
- Financial Literacy
- Mentoring Program
- Events, Programs, Workshops tailored to your interests as a student
How to apply for the ARCHES Program:
- Download and complete application
- Return to Amanda Lovelace at the Knoxville Regional Center
- Tusculum College
- Student Support Services
- 1305 Centerpoint Boulevard
- Knoxville, TN 37932
- Fax to (865) 691-6391
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org