“Adults Reaching Career Heights and Educational Success”
What is the ARCHES Program?
A federally funded TRIO program aimed at first-generation college students in an effort to increase retention, participation, and overall success of these students.
Who is eligible for the ARCHES Program?
Any Tusculum College Graduate and Professional Student is who one of the following: first-generation (meaning neither parent has a four-year degree), low-income, or disabled (physical or learning).
Why should YOU be in the ARCHES Program?
At no cost, you can take advantage of the following benefits and services
- Academic Support/Tutoring
- Academic Advising
- Financial Literacy
- Mentoring Program
- Events, Programs, Workshops tailored to your interests as a student
How to apply for the ARCHES Program:
- Download and complete an application
- Return to Stephanie Langley at the Knoxville Regional Center or Jeremy Jones in Greeneville, Morristown, or Kingsport
- Mail: Tusculum College, 1305 Centerpoint Blvd., Knoxville TN 37932
- Fax to (865) 691-6391
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND US ON FACEBOOK UNDER “TUSCULUM COLLEGE ARCHES”