Thank you for your interest in applying for Tusculum College President’s Society. This elite group of student ambassadors plays an integral role in the admission process for prospective students and their families, as well as in campus community events.
The criteria for potential members to begin the application process include:
• Being a full-time traditional student, having completed one semester at Tusculum College before submitting an application.
• Be in good academic standing, maintaining a minimum 2.75 GPA.
• Have the willingness and drive to voluntarily serve as an advocate, leader, and role model.
For students meeting the above criteria, the application process for the organization consists of the following:
• A completed Tusculum College President’s Society Application.
• A list of extracurricular activities honors and awards. If you are currently employed or plan to be employed within the next year, please list employer and number of hours per week.
• A one to two page narrative explaining why you wish to become a member of Tusculum College President’s Society. Please address the following in the narrative:
- Describe how you knew Tusculum College was the right fit for you and how our Block schedule helps you to succeed.
- What you would like to learn from the organization.
- Qualities you have to contribute to the organization.
• Two letters of recommendation from members of Tusculum College’s faculty and/or staff.
Please take a moment to review the Tusculum College President’s Society Organization Information before proceeding with the application process. This will give you more information on the application process, who we are, and what we do.
The deadline to turn in your application, narrative, and letters of recommendation is Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 5pm.
For additional information please contact either Savannah Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nick Mitchell at email@example.com.