Thank you for your interest in applying for Tusculum College Pioneer Ambassadors. This elite group of student ambassadors plays an integral role in the admission process for prospective students and their families, as well as in campus community events.
The criteria for potential members to begin the application process include:
• Being a full-time traditional student, having completed one semester at Tusculum College before becoming a member.
• Be in good academic standing, maintaining a minimum 2.0 GPA.
• Have the willingness and drive to voluntarily serve as an advocate, leader, and role model.
For students meeting the above criteria, the application process for the organization consists of the following:
• A completed Tusculum College Pioneer Ambassador Application.
• A list of extracurricular activities honors and awards. If you are currently employed or plan to be employed within the next year, please list employer and number of hours per week.
• Three letters of recommendation from members of Tusculum College’s faculty and/or staff.
Please take a moment to review the Tusculum College Pioneer Ambassador Organization Information before proceeding with the application process. This will give you more information on the application process, who we are, and what we do.
The deadline to turn in your application, narrative, and letters of recommendation is Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 5pm.
For additional information please contact either Savannah Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nick Mitchell at email@example.com.