The Director of Financial Aid provides leadership direction, and coordination of the Office of Financial Aid. This role is responsible for developing a comprehensive vision and strategy for financial aid operations. The Director will provide leadership for on and off site locations, creating an environment of consistency, accuracy and excellent customer service.
Compliance with internal policies, state and federal guidelines and laws mandatory. The position requires strong coordination and communication with the Vice President for Enrollment Management, Director of Finance, Director of Financial Services, Registrar, and Information Systems.
This position will remain open until filled.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• MBA or Master’s degree preferred;
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Significant experience in progressively responsible positions in higher education financial aid, including work with federal, state, and local sources of aid required;
• An effective, balanced, and collaborative leadership style that combines a capacity for strategic vision with technical experience in financial aid;
• Demonstrated understanding of the admissions process and retention policy;
• Experience using ERM and/or CRM (Anthology Student, Anthology CRM a plus); and
• Valid driver license and reliable transportation, in order to travel between Greeneville campus and education centers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only online applications will be accepted. Send a cover letter, CV, copies of transcripts, the names & contact information of 3-5 references, and Tusculum University application (This form can be located at the top of the web page https://www3.tusculum.edu/hr/employment-opportunities) electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Director of Financial Aid