Tusculum University is excited to provide opportunities of growth and development. Situated on a scenic 140-acre campus in Greeneville, Tennessee, we are currently seeking an Student Account Supervisor responsible for the management and operational control of all functions of student account receivables, cash management, cashiering operations, and 1098T reporting. This position requires a strong imitative and consistently dependable judgment in assuring compliance with Federal Regulations and State laws as well as University politics while governing the confidential financial information of students.
The mission of Tusculum University is to provide an active and experiential education within a caring Christian environment to inspire civic engagement, enrich personal lives, and equip career-ready professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Banking.
- Minimum of 3 years’ accounting, customer accounts management or related profession. Knowledge and experience in a higher education setting preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel preferred
Perks/Benefits: What we love about this job!
- Flexible work hours
- Access to TU Athletic Events, Fine Arts, etc.
- Access to on campus Wellness Center
- Pioneer Partner Discount Card
- Supportive work environment
- Make a difference in the lives of Tusculum University students
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Life insurance, etc.
- Tuition Remission & Tuition Exchange Programs
How to Apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Send a cover letter, CV, copies of transcripts, the names and contact information for 3 – 5 professional references, and a Tusculum University application (accessible at the top of the web page https://www3.tusculum.edu/hr/employmet-opportunities) electronically to email@example.com Attention: Student Account Supervisor