“A dults R eaching C areer H eights and E ducational S uccess”
$700 Scholarship Awarded to New Applicants
- First-generation college student (neither parent or guardian received a 4-year bachelor’s degree)
- Pell grant-eligible
- First or second-year college students (under 60 credit hours)
- Good academic standing
- Complete and submit the ARCHES application by February 12, 2021
What is the ARCHES Program?
A federally funded TRIO program aimed at first-generation college students in an effort to increase retention, participation, and overall success of these students.
Who is eligible for the ARCHES Program?
Any Tusculum Adult and Online Student who is one of the following: first-generation (meaning neither parent has a four-year degree), low-income, or disabled (physical or learning).
Why should YOU be in the ARCHES Program?
At no cost, you can take advantage of the following benefits and services
How to apply for the ARCHES Program:
- Download and complete an ARCHES Application
- Return to Shay Riggs at the Knoxville Regional Center
- Mail: Tusculum, 1305 Centerpoint Blvd., Knoxville TN 37932
- Fax to (865) 691-6391
- E-mail to email@example.com
FIND US ON FACEBOOK UNDER “TUSCULUM ARCHES PROGRAM”