Pioneer Alert, sometimes referred to as Regroup, is one of the key systems Tusculum uses to notify students and employees of emergencies and weather-related changes on campus.
Members of the Tusculum University family can follow the steps listed below to ensure their information is up-to-date.
Even if you have updated your information in the past, you should check it periodically to verify the correct contact information is listed within the notification system.
- Click on this link: https://tusculum.regroup.com/
- Enter your Tusculum University email and enter in your password for Regroup. If you do not know your password to Regroup follow steps A-D before 3-5. If you DO know your password to Regroup skip to step 3:
- Click the link https://tusculum.regroup.com/passwords/new or the “Forgot Password” link under the email section of the sign in page.
- Next enter email address and hit submit.
- Check your email for an email from the Regroup System to update your password and click the link.
- Update your password.
- Click on Preferences in the top right hand corner.
- To update your email and phone number, click the email/phone tab – be sure to hit save.
- To select your contact methods for individual groups, please select the Group Notifications tab and make whatever changes you wish – be sure to hit save.