Pioneer Alert, sometimes referred to as Regroup, is the system Tusculum uses to notify employees and students of emergencies, events, and weather related schedule changes on campus.
Members of the Tusculum University community can follow the steps listed below to ensure their information is up-to-date.
Even if you have updated your information in the past, you should check it periodically to verify the correct contact information is listed within the notification system.
- Click on this link: https://tusculum.regroup.com/
- Enter your Tusculum University email and enter in your password for Regroup. If you do not know your password to Regroup follow steps A-D before 3-5. If you DO know your password to Regroup skip to step 3:
- Click the link https://tusculum.regroup.com/passwords/new or the “Forgot Password” link under the email section of the sign in page.
- Next enter email address and hit submit.
- Check your email for an email from the Regroup System to update your password and click the link.
- Update your password.
- Click on Preferences in the top right hand corner.
- To update your email and phone number, click the email/phone tab – be sure to hit save.
- To select your contact methods for individual groups, please select the Group Notifications tab and make whatever changes you wish – be sure to hit save.