A gift to support education and development for young people is one of the most rewarding a donor can make. Such gifts further the mission of Tusculum College.
For the contributor, there may be significant tax and estate planning benefits as well as the satisfaction that comes from contributing to the future through advancement of education.
HOW DO I MAKE A GIFT?
There are many ways to make your gift to Tusculum College:
- Make your gift online.
- Call 1-800-729-0256 or 423-636-7303 to discuss the various needs of the college and to make your gift.
- Mail your gift directly to Tusculum College:Tusculum College
P.O. Box 5040
Greeneville, TN 37743
- You may also fill out a Gift In-Kind Form for gifts of tangible property or services to the College.
AREAS OF NEED
You may direct your online gift to one of the following areas of need:
- Scholarship Support: Your gift will help provide funds for need and merit-based scholarships. It can also help the College meet challenge-grant goals which will provide funds for work-study, and economically disadvantaged and/or minority students.
- Unrestricted Gift: An unrestricted gift helps meet the College’s most immediate needs.
- Charitable Gift: Your charitable gift provides the College with the funds necessary to operate and to further its mission.
WHAT MORE SHOULD I KNOW?
Tusculum College, founded in 1794, is designated as a 501 (c)(3) organization by the United States Internal Revenue Service. Tusculum College, the corporate name, is used for receiving gifts to the institution. Please make your checks payable to Tusculum College. Gifts to Tusculum College are entitled to all tax benefits authorized by law.