Building on a rich Presbyterian heritage and a pioneering spirit, Tusculum University provides an active and experiential education within a caring Christian environment to inspire civic engagement, enrich personal lives, and equip career-ready professionals.
To help augment instructional needs, Tusculum University maintains an Adjunct Faculty Pool comprised of highly qualified and motivated individuals to teach temporary, part-time classes on a course-by-course basis. According to instructional needs, teaching may be on campus and/or online, graduate and/or undergraduate. We are actively seeking adjunct faculty candidates for assignments in:
- College of Business
- College of Civics & Liberal Arts
- College of Education
- College of Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- College of Science, Technology & Mathematics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Math or Computer Science
- Natural Science
- Doctorate degree preferred or Master’s degree with significant teaching experience within the professional discipline.
- Candidates should be passionate educators who can facilitate the needs of diverse learners.
How does the Adjunct Instructor Pool Work?
- Applicants can forward their vita/resume along with a cover letter indicating the teaching area(s) where they are credentialed. email@example.com
- Academic Deans will review submissions and contact candidates based on interest and need.
- As part of any on-going assessment, candidates may be asked to complete a TU application, provide college transcripts, references, and submit standard releases.